It turns out that there are so many things around us that can be used more than they should.
For example, coffee, the best brew to drink in the morning can make you literate and enthusiastic to move all day. Not only that, coffee is also useful for loosening the soil in the yard.
Uniquely, not only coffee, his friend, tea also has many benefits. Not only drunk, but also useful for soil fertility and plant growth.
In addition, there are many other benefits that can be felt just by reusing tea bags.
Like these benefits. For those who like gardening, they will be happy because only tea can help plants to thrive.
Also read: 10 Secrets of Beauty Treatments in Various Countries, Use Natural Ways
1. Can retain soil moisture so that it can increase the number of worms in the soil, and increase oxygen levels
2. Planting seeds in soil bags can be easier because it provides a good source of plant food for plants
3. The strong aroma can actually prevent and repel pests, fleas and snails that will approach
4. If there is dead soil and you want it fresh, put it in the yard and make sure it is wet
5. Instead of just using water, there’s nothing wrong with using brewed tea to add nutrients and soil acidity
6. The addition of the acid content in tea is very good, especially for plants such as azaleas, ferns, and hydrangeas
7. Not only high acid content, but also the same nitrogen content as coffee which is also good for the soil
8. Not only good for soil, but also good for compost. Can encourage spoilage bacteria
9. The bitter smell is not liked by cats, perfect for protecting your plants from cats
10. Steeping tea is also very useful to prevent fungus from growing on plants, so it’s healthier
Also read: 10 Effects of Not Eating Vegetables and Fruits, Not Just Constipation
With a small form, tea bags turned out to have great benefits. Especially for the yard, the soil and plants become more fertile.