The detoxification process is getting more and more popular these days. Where this process is the process of removing or neutralizing toxins in the body.
The process can be experienced naturally, one of which is fasting. But it also needs to be supported by foods that can support the detoxification process.
Detox dishes usually contain lots of vegetables and fruits. Because these natural ingredients are good for health and are often used as a detox diet menu.
In addition, it is added with spices so that it supports the taste of the detox dish.
Not only bland, some dishes even have a good taste. When else to eat good, but also healthy and remove toxins from the body.
Also read: Healthy, 10 Infused Water Ideas for Everyday
1. Besides being healthy, the mixture of lemon juice with a mint sensation is also very refreshing, you know. Worth a try
2. Perfect for lunch because it’s made of roasted cauliflower with tahini sauce on top
3. Vegetable salad by mixing kale, broccoli, red cabbage, carrots, cilantro. More delicious with get dressed carrot-ginger
4. Go green by eating a salad of spinach, peas, and avocado which are suitable for breakfast
5. Smoothies with a mixture of orange juice, ginger, fine turmeric. Not only delicious, but also healthy
6. For a snack, try replacing it with fruit, seeds and nuts for more fiber
7. For those who like to drink tea, try adding ginger, cinnamon, cloves, lemon, honey, and chili extract
8. If this is called red juice because all the ingredients that enter are red. The ingredients are carrots, apples, and beets
9. Once in a while, try tasting a Scandinavian salad with cucumber as the main ingredient, you can eat it with bread you know
10. Perfect for summer, it’s really refreshing to add lemon ice cubes to your favorite drink
Also read: 10 Benefits of Coconut Oil, from Skin to Hair
Made from vegetables and fruit, of course this dish is suitable for daily consumption. But make sure to eat other dishes to get balanced nutrition.