Not only the outside of the body, but also the inside of the body such as the brain.
How to pay attention can start by paying attention to diet to brain exercise that can make the brain sharper. This can be done every day so that brain health is maintained.
However, there are also things that can make the brain duller. If that happens then the sharpness in thinking and remembering becomes down.
Symptoms of frequent forgetting can happen to you, even though you are still young. If it continues then your brain is difficult to think clearly.
Then the question is, what are the things that can harm the brain? Here are some things that can be detrimental, from diet to communication patterns.
Also read: Must Have, 10 Plants That Can Repel Insects
1. Foods like fast food affects the work of brain cells, which will affect long and short-term memory
2. Lack of communication can also reduce brain function, try to always communicate 10 minutes per day
3. It’s better to start avoiding excessive smoking, because the effect is not only on the body but even the brain
4. Alcohol can cause damage to the connections between cells, but it can come back if you decide to quit
5. Skipping breakfast can lower glucose in the blood so that it affects brain function
6. Have you ever had a headache when you eat ice cream? This is believed to be due to constriction of blood vessels
7. Lack of brain exercise can reduce productivity, so don’t hesitate to keep reading or practice puzzles regularly
8. Too much sugar affects the production of neurons that function in long-term performance
9. A study on mice showed a cause and effect of brain cancer and cell phones, play less
10. A strict diet that is not suitable not only causes hunger, but also lacks nutrients into the head
Also Read: 10 Foods That Make Your Body Smell, Not Too Much
So that the brain is sharper, you should start now to avoid these 10 things that harm the brain. The duller the brain, the older your way of thinking will also decrease.