Eyes are the most important part of the body that functions as a ‘camera’ of life. However, eye health is often neglected, the eyes become dry which leads to eye pain and headaches.
The use of cell phones that are too long and facing the computer too often becomes a lifestyle that causes eye fatigue.
Therefore, it is necessary to nourish the eyes again with special treatments, such as eye yoga.
It is hoped that by doing this exercise it can prevent eye fatigue which reduces eye function. Eye yoga itself is an eye movement that can improve the function of eye sharpness.
Some of these simple eye movements can be simple exercises but have great benefits for vision.
It only takes a minute and can be done anywhere without special equipment.
Also read: Children who are slow to speak, these 5 steps can be the solution
1. To relax the body, start by closing it for 30-60 seconds and make sure to sit comfortably
2. Upward movement with a maximum for 3 seconds as well as after downward movement then the final step is to close for 5 seconds
3. Same as before, now it’s your turn to move right and left maximally in 3 seconds
4. Continue to the top left and bottom right, this movement can make the muscles more flexible
5. Now combine the above movements in a circle and repeat. Just like the body, this movement can make muscles flexible
6. To train the focus of vision to be clear, hold your thumb straight ahead and look at it for 3 seconds
7. After looking at the tip of the thumb, it is now the turn to look at close objects, namely the tip of the nose. Do it for 3 seconds too and repeat for 4 times
8. Rub both hands until they are warm and then stick to the eyes, hopefully it can make the eyes calmer
9. Can also blink a few times, close for 20 seconds and move up, right, down, left for 5 seconds
10. Reduce dryness by imagining a zigzag pattern in front and then follow the zigzag motion for a count of 10
Also read: Take care of your child’s diet, let’s make the following 6 healthy snacks
So that’s 10 eye yoga movements that can be done in the office or at home. No need to buy expensive tools, with these simple movements can make the eyes more fresh and relaxed.