Some people want to have children with proper planning. This is done to prevent children from growing too close in age.
For this reason, couples use contraceptives so they don’t get pregnant outside the plan.
However, the use of contraceptives sometimes causes some unwanted effects. To answer this, there are also foods that are considered to prevent pregnancy.
There are in the form of fruits, vegetables to other plants that can be consumed.
This food comes from nature so it is expected to have fewer side effects than those made from chemicals. Let’s try to remember what foods can prevent pregnancy.
Also read: After the Corona Pandemic is over, don’t forget to do these 6 things
1. It is said that men who consume neem can be temporarily infertile, although there is no medical science to say this
2. The juniper berry is also included in the list, which is said to be a natural contraceptive
3. Buckwheat or buckwheat can prevent implantation, but medical science doesn’t agree with this
4. It could be an open secret, pineapples have long been a prohibited food ingredient for those who want to get pregnant
5. Besides pineapple, papaya also has the right properties for those who want to procrastinate. If it is consumed by men, the sperm count is said to be reduced
6. Ginger grated and boiled and then put in a cup, consumption 2 times a day can be a way to prevent
7. Although there has been no previous research, the use of parsley can prevent having children
8. Boil 100 grams of apricots plus 2 tablespoons of honey, in a way that can be a natural safety
9. Cinnamon is said to stimulate the uterus to cause miscarriage, although there is no research yet
10. Not only does it improve blood circulation, but it is also said that if consumed after intercourse, it can prevent pregnancy
Also read: 10 Himalayan Salt Facts, Many Benefits But Not Too Much
10 foods that are thought to prevent pregnancy are not until there is valid research. So it needs to be explored again whether these foods are really not good for pregnancy.