Sport is an activity for mental and physical health. With exercise the body will stay healthy and fit ready to do activities throughout the day.
There are many types of sports to choose from depending on your needs. For example, to increase upper body strength, hands and back, pull ups are the right choice.
This exercise can be done with a tool called a pull up bar and is usually available at the gym. But it can also be done at home as long as there is a strong handle such as high household ventilation.
With regular pull ups, your shoulders, arms, and back can be stronger.
But make sure to do it right and right. Especially for beginners should pay attention to the best way to do it.
Also read: Rarely Known, 5 Functions of Moisturizer for Skin
1. Stand directly under a pull up bar or a strong high grip to support the body. If you are at home you can use ventilation
2. Hold the overhand grip with your palms facing away from your body. Don’t turn it upside down
3. If the handle is too high, you can use a chair or box as a foothold. This is especially important for beginners
4. To begin with, start by inhaling and exhaling. Then lift the leg so that it is in a hanging position
5. Pull up while exhaling until the chest approaches the handle or pedestal
6. When your legs are lifted, bend your knees and cross your ankles for balance
7. Then the downward movement with a straight elbow position and the position of taking a breath. Make sure you do it slowly
8. Repeat the pulling movement up slowly as well, repeat without touching the floor as much as you can
Also read: 7 Steps How To Do Handspring, Must Be Careful Yes
Although the movement looks simple, it takes gradual practice to do it. This is done so that there is no injury to the hands, back or shoulders.