When you can’t go to the gym or go to the park to exercise, keep moving even at home is the right way to get a fit body.
There are many types of exercise that can be done at home, such as yoga, zumba, lifting weights or board.
Sport board can improve fitness by training the muscles in the shoulders and buttocks. Although it looks simple, but this sport is very good for the body.
There are also various kinds and the ideal time to do it only takes no less than half an hour.
Keep in mind to get maximum results must be done gradually and regularly. Several types board what can be done is as follows.
Also read: 4 Facts About Phobias, Excessive Fear of Something
1. elbow board This is done by stretching the legs in a prone position, what must be done is the elbows are bent
2. While elbow side board done with the position facing the side, make sure one elbow is bent and the other hand is placed on the waist or pointing up
3. If this is standard sideboard, which allows one hand to support and the other to point up. Do it for 60 seconds or as much as possible
4. Position similar to elbow board, but using a ball. Movement name Scrambled board
5. With a little jump, move with jumping board just. Starting from a straight position and then jumping with your legs slightly apart
6. Move carefully with dolphin board. Either the upward movement or the return to the position all must be slow
7. The position is very similar when going to push up. Movement straight arm board no need to move, only last at least 10-20 seconds for beginners
8. In addition to using a ball, lifting weights can also be an alternative way. Move it similar to standard sideboard
9. Backboard should be done with care and make sure to always straighten your back when doing it
10. Keeping your back straight, pull-up knee plank focus on right and left knee movement
Also read: Make a Flat Stomach, 9 Ways to Do the Right Sit-ups
If you are not experienced in movement boardbetter do it with the instructor. So that no injury occurs while doing it.