Having children is a gift to be grateful for. But behind this gift there is also a responsibility that must be borne.
Unlike raising animals, there are many psychological aspects that must be considered and given to children.
One important aspect is to foster self-confidence in children. This is important to support communication with other people.
To grow self-confidence is certainly not an easy thing, many factors can shrink the self-confidence that has been grown by parents.
But as a parent, you shouldn’t give up, because there are many ways to increase your self-confidence. Some of them are like this method.
Also read: 5 Facts about Insomnia, Sleep Disorders are Dangerous for Health
1. To make him believe in his own abilities, let the child solve his own problems
2. Apart from encouraging him to practice, cultivate his curiosity about many things. Ask some questions so the child will think to get the answer
3. In addition to providing new challenges, also provide new experiences to open their horizons in knowing the world
4. Embrace winning or losing, it doesn’t matter by always respecting whatever has been done with any result
5. Encourage him to practice whatever he is interested in but don’t be a burden, always support
6. Protect the child from the block of mistakes that often arise in him, cultivate that mistakes are commonplace
7. To make it grow give new challenges with small goals to get big things
8. Don’t let children be afraid of failure by always criticizing their mistakes, grow motivation in themselves
9. Giving him a shortcut is one of the forbidden things, it can make his confidence decrease
10. Don’t force children to be mature, let them grow naturally according to their age and development
Also read: Getting to know the Keto Diet, a Popular Trend for Slimming
Those are 10 ways to make kids more confident. It’s not hard to make it a habit.