In exercising, there are many types that can be done, ranging from just running to similar to dancing like Zumba.
But what about burpees? Have you ever heard of this sport? This sport is not famous push, even though there is movement push up on a series of ways to do burpees.
Burpees itself means a network of movements by combining push ups and jumping.
Although at first glance it looks easy, this one sport requires more strength because it is quite tiring to do this series of sports.
This sport can also build strength so that fitness can improve.
Besides, doing burpees also has several other benefits. Among them are being able to burn calories, exercise for the whole body, burn fat, increase blood flow, stronger heart, and so on.
But keep in mind, the movement must be done correctly. If it deviates, move burpees may pose a potential risk of injury to the feet, hands, back or limbs.
In addition, to keep this exercise safe, do it slowly step by step and keep repeating.
If you are used to it and don’t feel pain, you can add repetitions. Can do 8 or 10 repetitions before stopping. 9 ways to do the move burpees this might help lower the risk.
Also read: These are 6 Benefits of Tapak Dara Flowers, Can Overcome Cancer
1. Start in a squat position with your feet shoulder-width apart, your back should be straight with your knees bent
2. While the hands are placed on the front while preparing to push ups
3. Kick the legs back to form a position push ups
4. Make sure in a straight position from the head to the heel, followed by doing push ups one time
5. Make sure to keep your back from drooping to the floor or even letting your butt lift up too much
6. Return to the starting position by doing a ‘frog kick’ by jumping
7. Continue to stand with your hands reaching above your head
8. Jump into the air and return to the starting position
9. When you get to the ground, immediately squat down to the starting position so you can start again with the first step
Also read: 10 Signs of Clingy in a Relationship, Can Be Grumpy Because of Small Things
Those are steps that can be done slowly for beginners. If you have got the right position, you can do it quickly according to your strength.