It’s no secret that women want to always look beautiful and charming. Especially in front of her husband, various treatments are used to treat the face and body to look naturally beautiful.
In addition, there is a certain pleasure if you can have a body and face that is in accordance with what is expected.
But uniquely, treatment there are many kinds of beauty. Even between countries even have their own treatments to look beautiful.
Most skin care looks impeccably It uses natural ingredients from nature.
A number of treatment Natural beauty in various countries may be an option for you. Who knows this country treatment is more suitable for your skin.
Also read: 10 Effects of Not Eating Vegetables and Fruits, Not Just Constipation
1. In Sweden it is customary to do a sauna, where the heat of this sauna can remove toxins in the body
2. In Brazil, it is customary to consume fresh carrot juice to cure acne because it contains beta-carotene
3. Doing sea salt scrub is common in Israel because it is believed to remove toxins in the body
4. It’s no secret that tea is good for the skin, including in China who consume herbal and berry teas
5. If in India often use a mixture of lemon and honey, where lemon reduces bumps on the forehead and honey to soothe the skin
6. Egyptians used to use aloe vera cream because of its many benefits, including moisturizing, nourishing, and protecting the skin
7. I didn’t expect that in Korea, snail slime was used for healing because it contains collagen and elastin
8. To improve blood circulation and skin tone, Turks use a soothing jade roller
9. In France, it is customary to apply ice cubes which can stimulate blood circulation so that the skin is bright and healthy
10. Chilean women believe that red wine is very good for beauty, whether it is used as food or as a mask
Also read: 10 Tips to Prevent Smelly Feet, Do it Routinely Yes
Only using natural ingredients can make skin look impeccably. But make sure it is balanced with nutritious food for daily consumption.