It is no stranger if aloe vera is part of the basic ingredients for making beauty products.
Aloe vera can prevent aging, moisturize the skin, reduce dandruff to natural detoxification.
These benefits have been felt thousands of years ago so that even now it remains a prima donna for beauty products.
No need to worry about the content, aloe vera is rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, folic acid, minerals, anti-inflammatory to antioxidants.
With these ingredients and benefits, aloe vera deserves to be part of a product for the face and hair.
And here are 10 products that can be made from aloe vera, from face masks to eye masks.
Also read: Natural Safeguards, 10 Foods That Are Considered To Prevent Pregnancy
1. By mixing it with jasmine as an aromatic it can be a soap that can rejuvenate the skin
2. Not only body soap, you can also make a facial cleanser with rosehip and chamomile essential oils
3. It can provide nutrition and fight stubborn acne, just make it a face mask, it must be really fresh
4. Hair masks can also be made so that hair follicles are strong, shiny and hair irritation is resolved, hair looks neat
5. The cold material is not only for hair or face, it can also be used for eye masks. Waking up must be more excited
6. If your skin doesn’t match any deodorant, maybe replacing it with aloe vera can be a solution
7. Not only fighting bacteria but also moisturizing the skin with this homemade hand sanitizer
8. Dry skin and cellulite can be combated by mixing aloe vera, grapefruit and coconut oil, make sure the dosage is right
9. Besides being made like lotion or soap, it can also be made into oil, effective for burns, scars and stretch marks
10. Not only as a mask, it can also be made into a shampoo so that it is useful for nourishing and strengthening hair
Also read: After the Corona Pandemic is over, don’t forget to do these 6 things
Those are 10 beauty products for face, hair, body and home that can be made with aloe vera or aloe vera as the basic ingredients. Its rich content can be an alternative to chemical products.