Food is a very important human need. Especially for the body, food is a source of energy so that the body can carry out activities properly.
Although not uncommon, news about food is often confusing. This confusion sometimes becomes misinformation so that it becomes a myth.
Myths are stories that are believed by the storyteller. Although sometimes, the story that is believed is not entirely true so that it develops into a myth.
No exception with healthy food myths that must always be wary of. Given this myth people should always be careful.
To find out the various food myths, there’s nothing wrong with listening to the following things. Starting from a healthy assumption about the fruits and vegetables we usually eat.
Also read: 10 Benefits of Nuts and Seeds, for Beauty to Health
1. There are rumors that refrigerated fruits and vegetables no longer have any benefits, even though it’s just freezing technology for preservation
2. It is said that eating after 6 o’clock is not good for the body, in fact eating 3 hours before going to bed should not be done
3. Carbohydrates should be avoided. But instead of avoiding it, carbohydrates should be eaten according to portions or if you want to be healthier, eat more complex carbohydrates
4. Everything organic is healthy, even though not all of them are not much different except for the high cost
5. They say fat is dangerous, even though the fat content is also needed by the body so it should be reduced
6. If you often feel guilty when snacking or think snacks are unhealthy, don’t be prejudiced. Snacks are also needed for the body’s energy, you know, as long as the portion is right
7. Brown bread is said to be healthier, even though it could be because it has caramel in it. The healthy type is wheat
8. Sushi is often considered a diet food, even though the content of rice, soy sauce, mayonnaise can increase weight
9. The nutritional content between juice and fruit is wrong, it needs to be revised because the content in juice is lower, so it’s better to just eat fruit
10. Separation of nutrients can help you lose weight, even though there is no evidence that it can help diet
Also read: 10 Drinks Before Bed, Can Burn Belly Fat
Those are 10 healthy food myths that from now on don’t believe one hundred percent. All food is good as long as it is eaten in portions and not in excess.