If you are a lover of pecel or stir fry, you must be familiar with turi flowers. Where turi is one type of tree that grows in Southeast Asia and South Asia or other tropical areas.
Trees up to 12 meters high with thick logs, the flowers are called Turi flowers by the community.
Turi flowers are white or red shaped like a butterfly when blooming. This flower is usually consumed by the community as a mixture of various dishes.
The fresh taste and soft floral texture add to the taste of the food more delicious and delicious.
Besides being delicious, this flower also has various benefits, especially for health. Because turi flower contains saponins, vitamin A, vitamin B, perioxidase, and other ingredients.
Also read: Natural Safeguards, 10 Foods That Are Considered To Prevent Pregnancy
1. Can relieve a runny nose and headache by pounding the leaves and flowers and then adding water, strain and drink
2. For pregnant women, it’s good to increase and launch breast milk, just eat it as fresh vegetables or your favorite dish
3. The content of vitamin A can help relieve vision problems such as nearsightedness, consume it regularly
4. Bruises or swelling can also be treated, the method is finely ground and then applied to the wound for the healing process
5. Finely ground, add water and salt and then filtered can be a fever reduction medicine, natural ingredients are easy to get
6. Overcome female problems such as vaginal discharge by pounding it with turmeric, adding water and straining before drinking
7. In addition to medicine, it can also be used for beauty, the tannin content can attract wrinkles on the face so that it becomes smoother
8. Astringent content has benefits as an antimicrobial, can reduce diseases caused by bad microorganisms
9. In addition to vitamin A, the content of vitamin C is also high so it can be an alternative medicine for canker sores
10. In addition to flowers, roots are also beneficial for health. For example, as a medicine for body aches and pains
Also read: 10 Products from Aloe Vera for Facial and Hair Beauty
With so many benefits, it’s not impossible that the Turi flower will become an extract skin care or packaged drugs. The 10 benefits of turi flower above are only some of the many benefits.