Nuts and seeds are popular ingredients in a mixture of various foods.
Not only that, both contain high fiber, protein, B vitamins and other ingredients that provide many benefits. So do not be surprised if it includes diet or vegetarian food.
As a complementary food, nuts and seeds are also beneficial for health. Some types are nuts and seeds that are often found when we eat.
There are hazelnuts which are usually mixed with chocolate or sunflower seeds which are often a snack.
To get to know more closely, here are some nuts and seeds with their benefits. Its use is very suitable for your daily health.
Also read: Make a Flat Stomach, 9 Ways to Do the Right Sit-ups
1. Cashews, which are often found during Eid, can prevent anemia, are anti-inflammatory, prevent colds, to help prevent fatigue
2. While the type of pecan can protect the body from solar radiation, improve the condition of nails, skin, and hair and is very good for the reproductive system
3. Although the shape is small, but the benefits are great. These chia seeds can prevent blockages in blood vessels to protect against skin diseases
4. Pumpkin seeds should not be thrown away, drying can prevent hypertension, normalize blood sugar and for beauty because it can increase skin elasticity
5. As for hamster food, sunflower seeds can prevent bronchial and lung infections, are antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial
6. Must eat often, almonds are useful for normalizing lipid levels in the body and for diabetics can reduce cardiovascular risk
7. Often mixed with chocolate, hazelnuts are good for strengthening bones, immunity and preventing cardiovascular disease
8. For nuts, friends watching football can protect against free radicals, lower cholesterol and are suitable for dieting because they can prevent hunger
9. While pistachios are a type of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and can be a weight controller because it prevents hunger
10. Sesame seeds also have many benefits, including preventing stroke, kidney failure, lowering cholesterol, improving skin, hair, and nails.
Also read: The difference between eating dine in and take away, get to know the pluses and minuses
Those are 10 types of nuts and seeds that we usually encounter and their benefits. Now I don’t hesitate anymore to eat it.