Cherry fruit is a fruit similar to cherries, red when ripe and green when unripe.
This fruit is widely found in Asia and Latin America, so don’t be surprised if this small red fruit is found in Indonesia. Cherry fruit can be found in the yard or growing on the side of the road.
However, this small fruit has a myriad of benefits despite living on the side of the road. Mainly for health, it can be antibiotics to control blood sugar.
Not only the fruit, even the leaves are also often used as a healthy tea.
With such a healthy potential, it is very possible that in the future cherry fruit will become the favorite fruit of many people. Moreover, it tastes sweet, tempting, and easy to get.
Also read: Children who are slow to speak, these 5 steps can be the solution
1. Contains antibiotics so that it can fight various bacteria, such as intestinal bacteria, sepsis, and diphtheria
2. One gram of the fruit contains 150 mg of vitamin C so that it can prevent flu, cough, canker sores, and so on
3. Can relieve gout pain by consuming 9-12 fruits, 3 times a day regularly
4. One of the causes of headaches is constriction of blood vessels, this can be relaxed again by consuming it regularly
5. Can lower blood sugar so it’s good for diabetics
6. There are 24 different flavonoid and phenolic compounds, so they are good as antioxidants that kill free radicals
7. High in nutrients, including fiber, carbohydrates, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamin B
8. Tea from cherry fruit can reduce headaches, gout pain, and rheumatic joint pain as well as pain inhibitors
9. In addition, tea is also a strong anti-inflammatory so it reduces inflammation and swelling
10. High blood pressure can be prevented with this tea because it contains nitric oxide which can relax blood vessels
Also read: Sharpen Eyesight, 10 Eye Yoga Movements to Prevent Tired Eyes
Those are 10 benefits that can be felt from cherries that are useful for health. Not only the fruit, the leaves are dried and made tea is also good for health.