Each food has a variety of nutritional content. Some contain lots of vitamins, high fiber, protein, and so on.
The content in food is very useful for every human being so that they can do many activities.
However, apart from eating the dish itself, it turns out that combining it with other types of food can maximize the content in it.
For example, the good content in apples when combined with chocolate, both produce foods that are not only delicious, but also have high nutrition.
As an example of some combinations of types of food that can be delicious and nutritious, here are the following.
Also read: 10 Healthy Food Myths That Are Mostly Trusted, Not All Bad
1. Iron deficiency can be overcome by eating the liver, so that vitamin C is absorbed properly in tomatoes can help the maximum
2. Like eating liver and tomatoes, mixing lemon and parsley is also able to absorb iron well because there is vitamin C
3. Vitamin A and lutein in spinach will be very significant when combined with vegetable fats in avocados
4. Tomatoes and olive oil are not only delicious, but can prevent cardiovascular disease. Lycopene in tomatoes is well absorbed in the presence of fat
5. The effect of carcinogenic compounds when baking can be avoided by preserving the meat with rosemary before cooking
6. The selenium content in pork is good for inhibiting cancer growth, to get 13 times more effectiveness eating with Brussels sprouts
7. To get foods rich in vitamins and fiber, vegetables are the right choice with natural yogurt without coloring, preservatives or sugar
8. Good sources of phenols are obtained by eating oatmeal and fresh orange juice. Digestive system so good
9. A simple mixture, but the benefits are extraordinary, it can increase immunity, stimulate brain activity and reduce the risk of cancer
10. The immune system will increase and get better with a mixture of green tea and lemon, fresh too you know
Also read: 10 Drinks Before Bed, Can Burn Belly Fat
Who says healthy food is always bad? The combination of these types of food is not only delicious, but also healthy.