When gathering with many people, what needs to be considered is appearance. Dressing politely and politely is one of the values that must be prioritized.
In addition, body odor should always be avoided so as not to cause discomfort when gathering together.
Body odor can actually come from eating dishes that have a strong odor. Not only that, if too much can cause excessive body odor.
Some foods that can cause body odor include some vegetables and meat.
To be clear, here are some of the dishes that make body odor. You can start avoiding them before there is an important event.
Also read: Good for the Stomach, 10 Best Dishes on an Empty Stomach
1. To the body, alcohol is considered a ‘poison’, converted into harmless acetic acid and excreted through the pores of the skin with a pungent smell
2. Asparagus can change the smell of sweat and urine into methanethiol, a digestive gas stimulator
3. It’s no secret that tobacco has a distinctive aroma, this can be felt when close to smokers
4. Some types of fish have high levels of choline or vitamin B4 so they are susceptible to the smell of fish, such as trout and tuna
5. Coffee can increase stomach acid, which can increase bad breath. Not only coffee, tea is also included except green tea or herbal tea
6. Special substances from chilies, onions and onions are removed by the lungs and sweat. So there is a distinctive strong odor that comes from the mouth and body after consuming it
7. Although it has a lot of nutritional content, the process of digestion of meat is very long so that it affects the smell of feces from one’s body
8. Some people are lactose intolerant in dairy products, as a result the body produces abnormal gas and flatulence
9. Sulfur contained in cabbage can affect the aroma in the body, and can make the stomach bloated
10. It’s no secret that durian has a pungent aroma that not everyone likes. If you have a meeting with a client, it’s better to avoid it first, okay?
Also read: Must Have, 10 Plants That Can Repel Insects
That’s 10 dishes that make body odor. To avoid this, it is better to eat in moderation. And make sure to use body deodorizer so it doesn’t smell anymore.