Salt is one of the ingredients commonly used in cooking, without it the food will taste bland.
Not only is salt a flavoring for food, salt is also rich in content that is good for health. But lately there has been a lot of discussion about Himalayan salt which is said to be healthier.
The most striking thing about Himalayan salt is its different color. If salt is usually white, this salt is pink or pink.
The content is also different from ordinary white salt, the nutrients in it are greater than ordinary salt.
Although it turns out that the high nutritional content also has side effects for health.
This is because there is a maximum limit for the body to accept salt content, so too much is also dangerous.
Also read: Don’t Be Sad! Learn 5 Ways to Deal with Violent In-laws
1. Extracted from the largest and oldest salt mine Khewra located in the Himalayas close to Pakistan
2. Like ordinary salt, this pink one can also be used for cooking, preserving and seasoning food
3. This pink or pink color is due to the content in it, which is 98% sodium chloride, iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium
4. Contains more iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium than ordinary salt
5. However, some studies say there are still many that contain sulfur, aluminum and silicon in it
6. With the right daily dose can be useful for controlling blood sugar and hormonal balance
7. Salt therapy can help clean the lungs and sinuses because of the antimicrobial and antibacterial substances in it
8. In addition to respiratory health, it is also good for skin health so that it looks like teenagers are back with a bath
9. Benefits for skin beauty so that it looks fresh, smooth and soft and releases dead skin cells
10. Although it is said to have a higher content, there is no research that states it is more useful than ordinary salt
Also read: Here are 9 Effective Ways to Save for Millennials
Those are 10 facts about Himalayan salt, where its use should be considered. And you have to be aware of the many myths that develop.