Every part of the human body is important to continue to be protected so that it can be used as much as possible for good.
No exception with the eyes that are used to see and remember various forms. So anyone who has eyes must always be grateful for this gift.
One way to be grateful for having eyes is to take good care of them. Because not a few people feel the problems that occur in the eyes, especially sensitive eyes.
Sometimes there is a sensation of itching, pain to redness. Before that happens, you should treat it from now on.
For those who ask how to take care of it, don’t worry there are many easy ways to do it. Among them are the following activities.
Read also: Getting to know Kratom Leaves, a controversial sedative plant
1. Cleanliness must be considered, including the eyes, to wipe it use a clean and soft towel. Don’t use dirty hands
2. Although lenses are very popular, wearing glasses is safer because there is no direct contact with the eyeball which has a risk of irritation
3. The eyes must not be separated from makeup, therefore don’t forget to always clean the surrounding area so it doesn’t get dirty
4. For those who are sensitive, you should use mascara that is easily lost with water and does not have color additives
5. Don’t get tired from muscle tension caused by reading and seeing in dark places or in vehicles
6. Using gadgets is unavoidable but to stay healthy, make sure you blink often and keep your distance
7. Not only the body, the eyes also need rest, therefore sleep is the most appropriate way to make them both fit again
8. Sunglasses can provide protection from ultraviolet light, use it when you leave the house
9. Food intake is also important, often consume foods that have good content such as vitamin A
10. To reduce redness, don’t rub it, just compress it with warm water. If it doesn’t work, try it with cold water and let it sit for 10 minutes
Also read: Getting to know Zero Waste, a Waste-Free Lifestyle Caring for the Environment
With these 10 ways to take care of your eyes, your eyes will always be fresh without worrying about red eyes. If necessary you can do eye yoga too.