One of the problems caused when wearing shoes is smelly feet. The cause of smelly feet is usually because the feet are moist due to the production of sweat glands and eventually make the feet wet.
If it smells, your self-confidence will decrease so you are embarrassed to take your shoes off.
To overcome this is actually easy, the point is to always keep your feet and shoes clean. Also, try to keep your feet dry at all times.
If you are still confused, some of these ways might be applied to prevent smelly feet.
It’s not hard, but you have to do it regularly. If you need it, let’s try some tips to prevent this foot odor.
Also read: 10 Mixed Natural Ingredients That Can Be Face Masks
1. The smell caused is also caused by bacteria attached, for example dirt on the nails. Therefore, be diligent in cutting your nails, okay?
2. Always keep your feet and toes clean, don’t forget to always dry them, including the toe joints
3. It’s no secret that tea has many benefits, try soaking your feet with steeping tea to eradicate bacteria
4. One way to hide odors is to use aromatherapy oils, lavender oil is the best choice
5. Wash the socks both on the outside and on the inside, making sure they are clean of dead skin cells attached
6. Take off all footwear that is used outside when you enter the house, it’s better to just push it when you’re at home
7. Keep your shoes clean too, do regular cleaning so that the bacteria that sticks to it go away immediately
8. After washing, don’t forget to dry outside, don’t use it if it’s still wet
9. There’s nothing wrong with using an antiperspirant, the chemical substance can reduce sweating. Use at night when your feet are dry
10. If the odor is accompanied by itching to peeling, don’t hesitate to consult a doctor
Also read: 10 Ways to Reuse Styrofoam So It Doesn’t Contaminate the Environment
To apply it is not difficult, but must be done repeatedly for maximum results. If your feet are odor free, you don’t have to be ashamed to gather with friends.